Working alongside the Creative Director and the creative team, this position is instrumental in the achievement of our future vision. Quickly build an understanding of the evolving industry of ‘place’ and be a confident vocal leader to promote and encourage great people, great ideas and great design.
We value thinkers, seekers and thoughtful conversation that challenges strongly entrenched expectations. Those that think critically, and act on solutions that respond to human and business problems alike. In an environment that is fast paced and challenging, we have an inclination for action and pro-active individuals.
- Under the guidance of the Design Director, design, develop and deliver visual systems that span across digital, print, campaign, advertising and environment
- Understand and act strategically to connect design thinking to business requirements
- Continue to solidify and strengthen design output to ensure creative standards are maintained
- Attention to detail and a strong eye for aesthetic composition
- Relentlessly inquisitive and eager to learn and share
- Ability to take on responsibility for smaller design projects and manage competing priorities
- 5-7 years studio/agency experience
- Bachelor degree in graphic/visual communication
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office suite, Keynote
- Digital design and animation/motion experience a plus
- Experience in real estate/placemaking branding a plus