Working alongside the Creative Director and the creative team, this position is instrumental in the achievement of our future vision. Quickly build an understanding of the evolving industry of ‘place’ and be a confident vocal leader to promote and encourage great people, great ideas and great design.
We value thinkers, seekers and thoughtful conversation that challenges strongly entrenched expectations. Those that think critically, and act on solutions that respond to human and business problems alike. In an environment that is fast paced and challenging, we have an inclination for action and pro-active individuals.
- Hands-on designing, developing and delivering visual systems that span across digital, print, campaign, advertising and environment
- Understand and act strategically to connect design thinking to specific business strategy and requirements
- Lead and inspire the designers to bring their best work forward through mentorship, collaboration and constructive feedback
- Continue to solidify and strengthen design output to ensure creative standards are maintained
- Attention to detail and a strong eye for aesthetic composition
- 7-10+ years studio/agency experience
- Bachelor degree in graphic/visual communication
- Equal parts creative and strategic
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Sound understanding of project management, budgets and timing
- Solid presentation skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office suite, Keynote
- Digital design and animation/motion experience a plus
- Experience in real estate/placemaking branding a plus